Help

Best product i have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes the hair light and soft. Im blond with more waves then curls, it makes my hair thick and beautiful. My husband has straigt hair but with this product it becomes wavey. My sisters has blond, very curly hair, and her hair looks so healthy with this. So it works on lot of hairtypes.

Finallyyyyy.........

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found the natural & less chemical curl cream that truly works for my hair. I have a long, dry, thick curly hair (2c) and this cream defined and moisterized my curls. It does makes my curls looks healthy and less frizzy. This cream is not so thick, not oily at all and you only need to use a little. This can last for at least 3 to 4 months for my long hair. I am very pleased with this hair cream. Very happy. Gonna get the large one when this finished. :D

The best solution for my curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. With a small amount so wonderfully defines my curls. Will my partner for long. I definitely recommend it.

i really wanted to like this product, but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

its just not that moisturizing for my 4a hair. i've tried to use it on dripping wet hair (took forever to dry). it made my hair very defined and slightly elongated, With a bit less shrinkage than for example kinky curly curling cream. i tried it for twist outs, With Giovanni leave-in Direct underneath and an oil on top. still not that moisturizing. i really really wanted to like it, as ive heard great Things about the brand, but, alas its just not moisturizing enough. am guessing it will be Perfect for anyone With curly hair,but less dry than my own hair.

Was disappointed

Posted by lindat on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited about trying this product, as the reviews were amazing. It didn't work very well for my 2b/c hair, unfortunately, but it's easy to work with and smells divinely.

Nice and Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like how this product makes my curls look. You just need a little. It goes a long way.

No está mal

Posted by Encarna on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiene muy buenas reseñas, pero no me termina de convencer. Me da la sensación de que me ensucia el pelo. He pedido el de kirly kurly y ya veremos.

Smell too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not suitable to me. It is not enough to make my hair curl. And, it is very sticky. Sensitive to my nose and windpipe.

Super strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and am always looking for new products to try that will enhance my curls. I had high hopes for this, mostly based on reviews, but boy...what a smell! It is STRONG and stung the back of my throat. And the smell lasts and lasts and lasts. The product also seemed to make my hair crusty, kind of giving it a "wet" look. Because of the cost, I kept this around way too long and would try just a little bit here and there to see if maybe I could make it work for me and if maybe I could acclimate to the smell. Finally, I threw it out, and felt pretty bummed at the money I'd spent but liberated because I didn't have to look at this in my bathroom anymore. If you like that sort of wet look and you like to smell really perfumy, this might be for you. I wish either iHerb or Jane Carter would offer a sample or would take back products that didn't work for us. This was an expensive gamble, and I lost.

Best for curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You just need a little and let beautiful curls.

1 2