Love, Love, Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is good! I found it on accident while searching for hair products on here. I bought it on a whim. Its priced high but worth it and a little goes a log way. For those with natural hair, it has been a good conditioner and good for wet & go styles. Thanks from Korea!

Use accordingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this on iherb twice. After conditioning, I use it sparingly on my ends and it holds my curls all day. Great for my curly hair but it weighed down my best friend's straight hair. She opted for another lighter product from this line and she loved it too. Either way, we are both big fans of jane carter solutions!

Très bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas l'odeur du karité, qui en ont marre d'attendre 5 minutes que le beurre fonde entre leurs mains, qui ont les cheveux frisés, crépus, très secs, affamés ;) ! Ce beurre fond instantanément, a une délicieuse odeur et nourris profondément, JUSTE....UTILISER AVEC PARCIMONIE !!! c'est lourd, il ne faut donc pas en abuser.

The best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jean Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, is the best product in the market for those people who have dry hair and skin, I use it on both my hair and my skin and I look alive with a glow.I recomend you try this product. I've tried a lot of other products, and I have to keep coming back to this one. I love it and it smells nice too. Lois B. N.C.

Still trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't quite like the way my hair felt, though it did feel softer after washing it

utra graso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ojito si no tienes el pelo afro.... muy poquita cantidad... huele muy muy bien, no está mal como crema de pies...es un rollo tener que calentarlo 15 segundos en el micro antes de cada aplicacion, no repito

Nourish & shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very thick, solid in the jar, but melts on the skin. Very good for dry skin, especially in winter to protect the skin from cold and wind. After a while absorbs completely. If used on hair, have to be careful - only a small amount is needed, otherwise the hair will look greasy, of course it depends on hair type - I think it would be perfect for extremely dry hair. Has a rather strong sweet fruity smell (mango?) that stays on skin or hair for some time.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice ,, I use it for hair ends .. I will buy this product again and I recommend it to everybody

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. It smells great, it does what it sais; nourish and shine. Great stuff!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good