Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was suggested to try this as a supplement for my cat. I mix it with his wet food and he finished it as normal (maybe he's not a picky cat). What I like this product most is that it is a comprehensive blend of natural food.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This pet suppliment is TOPS, to purchase ( if you can ) in NZ costs $80.00. Have used it before and can HIGHLY reccomend it's use. Thank you I Herb Dayle

Excellent Feline Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Missing Link for our three cats since they were 6 months of age. They are now approaching 10 years of age. All three cats have been healthy, and are at excellent weights, with shiny hair coats. They still play like they did when they were kittens. We mix their individual portions of Missing Link in a small amount of canned food each evening, and all three readily clean up their portion. We wouldn't be without this product!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an extremely fussy cat n she only eats what she likes. No luck with other supplements or treats but this works like a charm. Best of all, her fur became really Shinny and soft. Overall energy level seems to be better too. She really active during her play time now

For an extremely picky cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was worried my cat wasn't getting the right nutrients since she developed sensitivities to store bought food and would eat nothing but boiled chicken breast. After almost 2 months of her chicken meat diet, I decided to go with Missing Link since my vet sister said she'd heard of the brand. Out of the bag, this looks and smells like ground flaxseed and I was half expecting her not to even try it. I mix 1/4 tsp with a small amount of wet food (the strong-smelling kind) and she laps every last bit up with no complaints. I make sure to feed this to her before giving her the usual to make sure she eats all of it. Now I can have peace of mind that my cat is getting the right nutrients she needs.

My cats liked it. Wish there was no garlic in it

Posted by hotdogtopus on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for additional nutrition for my cats because cat food where I live does not have to meet specific standards for pets. My cats quickly got used to the powder, but the first few ingredients are plants and sugar. I guess as a supplement and not the primary food, it's okay, but I really don't like that there is garlic in the supplement and I'm not sure why they put that in there unless cats can eat garlic now. Overall, it's a bit expensive.

A very good blend of ingredients but....

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my darling cat son does not like it. My cat son is a very picky cat and i mixed this with his dry food ( he does not like the commercial wet canned food) and into his boiled fresh fish meat. I do really want him to take this and i'm still trying to coax him.

For my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it

my cat is happy and I'm happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They like to eat and their hair becomes super soft and almost silky touch. Wl definitely re purchase

Very Good