Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This pet suppliment is TOPS, to purchase ( if you can ) in NZ costs $80.00. Have used it before and can HIGHLY reccomend it's use. Thank you I Herb Dayle

Good product

Posted by 4753959857061927625 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was suggested to try this as a supplement for my cat. I mix it with his wet food and he finished it as normal (maybe he's not a picky cat). What I like this product most is that it is a comprehensive blend of natural food.

love it!

Posted by 4767185781298522163 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an extremely fussy cat n she only eats what she likes. No luck with other supplements or treats but this works like a charm. Best of all, her fur became really Shinny and soft. Overall energy level seems to be better too. She really active during her play time now

My cats liked it. Wish there was no garlic in it

Posted by hotdogtopus on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for additional nutrition for my cats because cat food where I live does not have to meet specific standards for pets. My cats quickly got used to the powder, but the first few ingredients are plants and sugar. I guess as a supplement and not the primary food, it's okay, but I really don't like that there is garlic in the supplement and I'm not sure why they put that in there unless cats can eat garlic now. Overall, it's a bit expensive.

A very good blend of ingredients but....

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my darling cat son does not like it. My cat son is a very picky cat and i mixed this with his dry food ( he does not like the commercial wet canned food) and into his boiled fresh fish meat. I do really want him to take this and i'm still trying to coax him.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My second time to purchase it. Both my cats love it & it's easy to mix into their meal as it's in powder form!

It iS a missing link !

Posted by 4783751787203203516 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I give my kitties this powder they're much more vital for their 13 1/2 and 16 1/2 years of age. Can recommend it very much.

Happy with the result

Posted by 5029029208962674226 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cat with atopic Allergy . Gets this complex about a month with food, as a result, improvement of the skin, gone was the redness of the ears, muzzle, was itchy, the cat is no longer a comb to blood and strongly lick themselves, hair began to look healthier, there was a shiny, bald patch on neck and hind legs became overgrown. While pleased with this drug , will stay the course.

Excellent Feline Product

Posted by 4633886092286966982 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Missing Link for our three cats since they were 6 months of age. They are now approaching 10 years of age. All three cats have been healthy, and are at excellent weights, with shiny hair coats. They still play like they did when they were kittens. We mix their individual portions of Missing Link in a small amount of canned food each evening, and all three readily clean up their portion. We wouldn't be without this product!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat LOVES it, and I was very surprised and she gets rid of fur balls, very pleased.

1 2