Ecco Bella Face Compact

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that this compact doesn't contain any harmful synthetics! The powder gives a smooth, even coverage. It's a bit heavy if you're used to something more translucent, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish it would offer a bit more shine control but in Hong Kong's humidity I suppose that's hopeless!

Love Ecco Bella!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everything I try in this make-up line makes me impressed! This is a nice, environmentally-friendly package and the powder has very good coverage. Covers as well as my loose mineral foundation (another brand), but this is much easier to carry in a purse and apply on the go.

will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer3355017 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a terribly sensitive skin, and every single face powder from the regular brands caused rashes or acnes. This one is the only one that didn't make any bad reaction. A little too dry, but besides that, it's perfect for me!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonder full face powder. Can't use the application pad it comes with, though, cause it goes on too heavy. I use a small kabuki brush and it's perfect!

Smooth, nice color

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just like the regular brands without the junky chemicals

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2048741 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Ecco Bella prduct held it's shape much better in shipping. It was well packaged. So far I like the way the product goes on and the color was true to the sample.

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer2553995 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

[코맨후기] 이거 좋아요~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

후기처럼 좋네요~ 크게 기대안했는데~ 정말 마음에 듭니다~ㅋㅋㅋ 퍼프는 버리라는 말.. ㅋㅋㅋ 정말 공감하구요~ 제 피부톤하고도 너무 잘맞아요~ 정말 마음에 듭니다!!^^

1 2 3