Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I get older, my skin became drier and it hardened. Although my skin doesn't feel oily at all, my pores are clogged all the time. At first, I used skincare products for oily skin to get rid of blackheads, but it just worsened everything. But once I figured out that 'how much oil it produces' was not the problem i had, it was the dryness that was the core problem, I switched all my skincare products and things started to get better. I used dr. woods tea tree oil cleanser for a while and it fixed my problems about 90%. I still had blackheads but it was not that much at all. I only needed to remove them about once a 2 weeks-very managable. And I decided to give this a try. And viola! No more blackheads - even round my nose area. It's really amazing. Because it doesn't foam much I feel like it is not cleaning well, but it does clean AND soothes well. Like other reviewers said, it makes my skin really smooth, cool, and moisturized. I used to have wrinkles around my upper nose, GONE in just one use. Give it a try. you won't regret it. I wish iherb carries other body washes from seaweed bath Co. I wanna try lavender.

best ever body wash

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

each time i use this my mood betters, i actaully feel like dancing! not only does my body tingle with well being, cleans well nice a bubbly using it with a hand glove, & my skin feels awesome, so i bought another bottle even before i finished using the 1st one! i actually ordered citrus & lavendar but this one is the best! i have very dry skin but not with this wash!

smells like ocean

Posted by 5482891981101038269 on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it really does. the only thing is it's too expensive.

Moisturizing and refreshing!

Posted by 5045451960333614229 on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this shower gel. Smells great, feels really refreshing, and doesn't strip my skin! I usually get itchy/ irritated after showering, but this has solved my problems! Definitely recommend :)

Great scent

Posted by 5272652267968733479 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this, good purchase.

Real authentic smell of Eucalyptus and Peppermint

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a clean smelling, antibacterial body wash. Since using African black soap, I had bad BO. Its probably because it didn't have enough antibacterial quality? because I normally don't smell! Anyway, I think I just needed a change, and this has been a good body wash for me. I dont feel itchy and it feels very clean and soothing post shower. Seaweed extract is also a good for its mineral rich property!

Super fresh

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a shampoo, really exfoliates the skin and sends blood to surface. The peppermint scent is amazing!

not so good

Posted by 4888277051679809625 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fragrance does not last and its just another ordinary shower gel