Bone Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be an excellent product. I was intrigued by the unique formula, especially as it has cissus (known to be beneficial but often left out of formulas). It's easily tolerated and not so many capsules. I've tried many. many formulas and while I had a very good one (tablets, though), I wanted to try this one, given the ingredients and the fact it was in a capsule. I am very satisfied with it so far.

Best product out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother who has osteoporosis said that withing the first week of using this her bone were less painful. She tried other plant calcium product, and didn't work as Bone Renewal.

Best Bone Strengthener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By me and my family being vegetarian, we are always looking for the BEST vitamins and minerals for our body. This product gives us that and more!! The results of stronger bones have been tried and tested by us. My husband at 66 years of age fell and the healing process only took two weeks at the most for him to heal. We have been taking Bone Renewal since July 2015. We have never taken them daily but probably three/four times a week at the recommended dose. We both felt the strengthening of our bones about the first week we started taking them; I believe that is why we never took them daily cuz we started feeling the effects so soon.

Good Calcium Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Calcium Supplement. It's very effective for me.

Best of them all....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle, love this calcium....as soon as I take it my teeth get harder, my back pain goes away....this is the very best on the market that you can buy....I swear by it...(Pure Synergy) have the very best in supplements....

Recommended by my naturopathic Doctor

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I am now on my third bottle and about to order another one. It was highly recommended by my naturopathic doctor and I will continue to use it. I don't seem to have any issues with my bones and this is a very good quality calcium.

High quality calcium tablets

Posted by akasha on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A hefty price, but worth it if you want quality calcium replenishment.

Bone Renewal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a while now. I don't have any proof that it works yet, but I tested it with my pendulum and got a strong "Yes"

Synergy tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think so far these are the best on the market .. But will not know until I do a bone density test again.

Super product.