Real Great Product.

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Real great product. I will buy again as soon as I run out. Really love this honey. These natural manuka honey has many health benefits. Natural sugars that heal the body.

Nice honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this one because the one I normally get was out of stock. The difference between the two is The Synergy Company's is $2.49 per ounce and claims "active 15+" and Wedderspoon brand claims "active 16+" and is $1.93 per ounce. I confess I don't exactly know what the "active" thing is but I'm assuming it's a claim to how well it's suppose to work. So you see that Wedderspoon is a better buy all around and they both taste the same to me. That is: really good!

The best honey ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and the benefits!

Cure all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I want more!!! This helps us with colds and sinus infections. A true antibiotic. I could feel the cleanse after a week of use

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is mild and sweet like normal honey. But of course it is much better. I can't find any shop which is cheaper than this, at least 30%.

Mmmmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a facial cleanser, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. My smell and taste are a plus as well!!!

Healing Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Honey is tasteful and nice.

Bought for 'medicine' cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time buying any Manuka Honey. We have only tasted it, as my intent was to have it on hand for occasional medicinal use. I cannot speak for its effectiveness, but the taste and color are not what I expected. Articles that I have read regarding the range of quality of different Manuka honeys all said that the better ones taste VERY strongly medicinal (not pleasant) and are almost black in color. Not the case with this one, but I have no other one to compare it to.

A Natural Alternative to Antibiotics.Man's best friend in a jar

Posted by marley on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can be used for Energy,H pylori,Gangrene,Tick bites,Scars,MRSA,Gastritis,Warts, Eczema,Ulcer,diabetic foot ulcers,Bad burns,cuts etc..Can be used topically and internally for humans and some pets and farm animals.When applying to infected areas,wounds etc..clean the area twice a day with Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Organique Purifying Neem & Turmeric Handcrafted Cleansing Bar or Dr Woods black soap (sold here at iherb or any non toxic soap,blot dry the area then pour some honey on a gauze pad and apply the gauze to the infected area then use gauze tape to hold it in place.

kjempegod