The best prenatal vitamins out theree!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thia has the important stuff like iodine, choline, iron , vitamin d3 also vitamin k2.. I will also continue using them after birth while breatsfeeding! Thank u the Synergy company!

Not bad

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product neither gives me energy nor gives me any ill effects. I will stick to my spirulina which energises me more. iherb are a good company with many great products to choose from hope they keep up the variety of products fast delivery and good customer service.

Perfect Natural Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose these because they are natural and do not have any chemical forms of vitamin inside. Only natural. They work great for me.

Great wholefood option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like that this product contains naturally sourced vitamins and minerals rather than synthetic and that it has folate rather than folic acid.

Best prenatals around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Top quality ingredients

These are really good, I feel better then before!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are really good, I feel better then before!

Mixed feelings

Posted by PavelP on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was selected by me for its natural sources used for its' production. For exanple there's a Folate instead of Folic acid in it which is way better and it's a natural form that is better for the body. For the usage: my spouse has complaints about how she feels after taking this product's pill: there's some unpleasant mouth odor and a general uncomfortable feeling in the body and mind.