quality product

Posted by Reviewer1845465 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I heard about this company and this product from a naturapath. I feel better when I use this and can tell it really helps improve health.

Very good product i feel

Posted by 4681889437055683259 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product - I feel better, happier and really feel a difference after I used it for 2 weeks .. Will rebuy this product

This company is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite green powder. I usually start disliking the powders after a few days. I crave this one at least twice a day and feel like it is giving my body all the nourishment it needs. I am also taking the womens multivitamin and the combo is perfect.

Very good product

Posted by 5443858265585155471 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my green juice in the morning. Gives me enough energy to teach a couple of classes. The taste is not too strong, although you need to get used to it. Most important thing; I haven't gotten sick, whereas other people around me got!

The original Green Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying Mitchel May's products for years. My impression is that he is a business man and healer of great integrity, and his products clearly reflect that. Iherb offers a decent price on this product, so I still highly recommend it, because the price is reasonable for such a high end food item. Enjoy...

The ultimate superfood

Posted by Reviewer1669342 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, amazing ingredients and super fast delivery from iHerb!

great green super food

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great in juices or in salad dressing

Good for my skin

Posted by 5616478055381442144 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema for several years and my skin now be better after got this powder.

Best Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer3179081 on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a few green powder products , and found this to be one of , if not the best . Gives me needed pickup . Pity it's one of the most expensive too - but I guess , you get what you pay for .

Excellent quality, High End Product WORTH treating yourself to!

Posted by owenfox on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and tonic alchemy at the same time to compare. It's got ore tonic herbs than Tonic Alchemy (their high end superfood blend) from Dragonherbs per gram, some western herbs unlike tonic alchemy, as more dark green algae, less fruits. This makes it a less tasty, and more darker green. that said it's not bad, and it's the best out there along with Dragonherbs and Healthforce nutritonals. Try Vitamineral Green & Vitamineral Earth as a delux combo from the Healthforce if you want to try the other best company out there. Worth treating yourself and your health! See my name for other honest and helpful reviews. I've been doing herbs and supplements for 10 years and got myself better from being very unwell. Enjoy the day!

1 2