Taste of Tibet -------- Вкус Тибета

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very spicy falvoured taste. It reminds me Tibet. I like to drink this tea during a day and add some milk, no sugar. I want to taste all kinds of The Tao of Tea from iHerb. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Очень вкусный, пикантный, пряный вкус. Этот чай напомнил мне Тибет. Я пью его в течение дня с молоком без сахара. Хочу попробовать все сорта чая Тао с Айхерба. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was everything I wanted it to be. A very strong and flavor chai that tastes like authentic masala indian chai. I loved it and will continue to buy.

Tea is very good

Posted by Belmaus on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tea is very good, but a lot of cloves. I removed the cloves, and tea is even better. A wonderful package, which can be used again and again. Tightly closed, do not miss the moisture inside. I'll try another tea this brand.

Nice tin but weak flavour

Posted by karlofsweden on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the tin and size. But as a person who prefers powerful and spicy Chai this is too weak and I have to use1,5 -2 X compared to instructions to get any decent taste, still mild Chai. +Organic, +Tin, - Mild Chai -Cost too high for weak Chai.

Excellent! Makes me feel like I'm in Mumbai.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Makes me feel like I'm in Mumbai.

Økologisk, billig, chai te

Posted by Danmark on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Virkelig høj kvalitet på den her chai te. Og så er den økologisk. Og forholdsvist billig. Giv gerne min ærlige kommentar her et like, og klik på mit profilnavn for at få 10 % rabat for dit første køb her på Iherb. Inde på min profilside finder du min rabatkode, den står i toppen. Brug den og få de 10 %

Strong Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good strong cup of Chai tea. I would prefer it to be a little more aromatic, but it's good quality.

Mixed feelings

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's good that this tea is black, because that's what I was looking for - black tea with spices. However, the granules are so tiny, it becomes difficult to remove them when infusing the tea. Overall, the quality of the product is good, and yes, the tin is nice and shiny, I like it very much.

Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had really high hopes for this tea, but it was sadly, not very good chai at all.

really good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really good tea. It gives me boost and energy. It probably has lot of coffeine, do not drink it after 6 pm.

1 2 3 4