Great stuff!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definately one of the best prices out there!

My new favourite tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought two tins, kept one at home and brought one to work. Both are being consumed at an alarming rate! :)

Favorite Lapsang Souchong tea

Posted by lamemope on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best one I've tried. Rich smoky flavor.

Good flavor, not overly strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Significantly better than Twinings. Twinings is resiny compared to this. This was probably prepared with more care. This is a good value as well. Will be getting it again. Have also tried Tao of Tea's Mango Ceylon and Earl Grey teas.

Amazing

Posted by Keitha on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smelling strong tea with high caffeine level, wonderful quality!

Unique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong, robust tea. The smoky flavor is powerful, so don't be shocked. This is my go to tea during colder seasons. Sugar and milk go well with it.

Very Smokey!

Posted by aromatherapy on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like a good strong smokey tea then this is 4 you! I love it and have tried many other brands. This tea takes some getting used to if you have never had it before. I like it for breakfast with lots of cream and stevia. The one I got is loose leaf and that will give you the best flavor as a tea bag does not work so good with this smokey tea.

it is not zhengshan xiaozhong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

black tea, pine smoked, but it is not Zhengshan xiaozhong, too strong pine smoked smell

Lap sang souchong Tea-( pine smoked black tea)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is sooo good- nicer than the T2 variety and it is organic-. I make it go further by mixing with plain black organic tea- delicious!!

Really nice

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is really nice. The smoke smell is way stronger than the flavor so don't be alarmed when you take a whiff. This tea might not be for everyone, but I think it is a nice tea. I made a cup for my boyfriend and he also really enjoyed it. Tastes great with a bit of honey. I'd be interested to try it with milk.

1 2