nice flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour, rich in spices. Just the leaves are too smal and they escape from the filter. Highly recomend for those, who gave up drinking black tee or coffee. If you put double portion and leave the tea in the cup for longer time this will work as laxative

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea but I like to add ceylon connamon to the cup also. It makes it extra delicious.

Red Bush Tea with other ingredient

Posted by AbuJawad on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste fine but The taste of cinnamon more visible, but it is good

Wonderful Chai without the caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really wonderful caffeine free tea that makes the best chai I have ever had. When I want chai i mix with evaporated or regular milk, but I mostly drink it without any milk. The best way to brew is to infuse this tea as the leaves are samll. I pour boiling water into the infusion pot and cover the pot with a tea cosy to let it brew for 10 mins but remain hot. This tea requires no sugar as it is sweet enough.

Beautiful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tea. Lovely product all round.

Maine customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently had to give up caffeine after being a tea drinker for many years. I was delighted to find this tea which I enjoy so much that I don't miss the other.

Good, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is good, nice blend of the spices, yet I preferred the Cape Town Rooibos since the selection of spices is better.