Whole leaves, strong taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great that this is a whole leaf tea and at the same time also organic. The taste, however, is not as balanced as I expected as the black tea is is a bit strong and overwhelms the bergamot. Overall, the taste is not very smooth or refined. However, I am still giving it 4 stars because it is whole leaf, organic and at a superbly great price AND stored in a such a lovely stainless steel tin with a double lid. What more can you expect? Some of the very balanced and refined tasting teas out there are very artistically made and very well blended but they are extremely expensive and not neccessary organic - so if you are looking for a healthier version that don't break the bank, it is a good choice.

чай не понравился

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Аромат бергамота только из банки, при заварке почти не ощущается. Но баночка удобная, да. Но сам чай - не понравился. Bergamot flavor only from a vessel at brewing almost non-existent. But jar handy, yes. But I don't like this tea.

Good, but prefer Earl Grey with a stronger bergamot taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably will not get this again, but I will use it up. I like that it is organic and bulk tea. My husband loves their mango tea, though he, too, wishes the mango taste could be a bit stronger.

Délicieux !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Une forte odeur d'huile essentielle de bergamote à chaque ouverture, thé vraiment très bon !

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting Early Grey Tea I have ever tasted and I drink ALOT of tea

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No good , wired taste, regret I bought this

My husband loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only tea my husband drinks, he loves it.

Pleasant taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoy this tea. Nice citrusy and bergamot orange smell. The black tea is not too dark.

Pure Bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I simply adore this tea...It's a real treat after a long hectic day, and such a pleasure to sip on while chatting with a friend. I will definitely be ordering some more for myself and to offer as a gift :D!

earl grey