The Tao of Tea Vata-Dosha (Organic)

Posted by joebonfi on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

from Gibraltar. A very mild sweet and citrusy tea. Perfect for the right occasion. very nice aroma from the mixture of lemongrass, licorice, orange peel and chicory root. Leaves a tingly sensation on the throat after having your tea... Very refreshing and relaxing. Recommended. Thanks for Fast delivery once again iHerb.

Great quality, nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the tea, feel more relaxed after I drink it.

Nice calming tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A nice calming tea. This tea's contents are a bit small, a decent amount gets through my tea infuser's metal mesh. But I am still able to make a nice cup of tea! You just get a bunch of loose tea at the bottom of your cup. This is otherwise a great tea! I recommend it!

Simply amazing!

Posted by myinnerself on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious herbal blend, grounding, rejuvenating and warming, but not to sweet, with spicy tint. Let the tea steep a little longer to allow the flavor to emerge. Tastes great hot or cold! Also high quality and charming packaging for reasonable price!

AYURVEDIC VATA-DOSHA TEA BY THE TAO OF TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD MIX OF PLANTS, THANK YOU

Refreshing taste, great for vata balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Drinking this deliciously light and refreshing tea makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself in order to maintain vata "balance". I just ordered a second container of this tea and will continue using it for good health and well-being.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a lovely flavoursome relaxing tea specific for Vata imbalances - those of us who are too rushed and need to chill out a bit

When having upset stomach day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Calming tea. Chicory root empties my bowels. Makes me feel light and grounded. Great for imbalanced Vata-dosha. I'm not fan of the taste, but it's not strong or bad either. Comes in luxury feeling container. I mostly use for easing my stomach.

Nice and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour, lots of servings.