Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice packing and a excellent quality tea, with very nice Jaasmine aroma. Tea lover will love it.

Quality of this hand rolled green tea has declined lately

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First, the can: It used to have a vacuum lid under the twist off outer lid on the can. Now it just comes with the twist off lid. Next, the pearls: the last can I received had mostly broken up pearls (loose leaves), and the flavor is harsher than previous batches. Will not repurchase since the quality seems to be on a downslide. I will try "Just a Leaf" jasmine green tea next and hope it has the quality and taste of earlier versions of Tao's.

Beautiful taste!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality tea. I can't get enough of it. The flavour is full, floral and completely satisfying. I like my tea strong and with this product I can usually get up to 3 refills. I'm on my second jar and I'm ready to buy another next week. Highly recommended.

Cadillac of Jasmine Green Teas

Posted by 5522389918312521359 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is more expensive than the others. Although, it is by far better tasting than the other 10 I've bought and tried. There is no comparison. I would give this tea a 10 out of 10 stars. After trying this one all of the others are a 7 at best. You get what you pay for. This one has the cleanest taste and the strongest jasmine flavor. The jasmine flavor is just right. Loose tea is a little more work but worth the effort. I drank through the can in a few weeks drinking it almost every day. This tea is refreshing and incredible. No regrets ordering this. I am going to order 2 more cans of it tonight.it helps relax me plus it seems to help suppress my appetite during the day without getting caffeine jitters. Before trying this tea I thought all Jasmine green teas were the same. I was wrong. This tea is exceptional.

This is our favourite it - luxurious, refreshing, rich, big leaves

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is well packaged - it comes in a metal box, with a double metal lid to keep the tea well preserved. The tea leaves are quite large and come rolled to small balls that open in the process of brewing. It a wonderful, magical tea, the aroma is superb and our guests love it. It's very pampering in the morning, it provides a refreshing boost of energy and it is offered here in a great price. It can be a great gift as well. I will definitely reorder.

Lovely Jasmine Pearls tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well I am a connoisseur of green teas and this one is one of the best. Lovely. Fragrant, tasty and as a green tea should be. Not like dishwater but satisfying.

Best Green Tea with Jasmine

Posted by Reviewer3139418 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Green Tea with Jasmine

✨Heavenly✨

Posted by 4624521811973366332 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this for my sister in law as one of her Christmas gifts.. she says it's heavenly! She said it's the best tea she's ever tasted! I will guide her to this site!

Delicious

Posted by 5272652267968733479 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really beautiful tea.

Tea for 2

Posted by 4721725020173674661 on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exellent tea, i highly recommend IT!

1 2 3