Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice packing and a excellent quality tea, with very nice Jaasmine aroma. Tea lover will love it.

Beautiful taste!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality tea. I can't get enough of it. The flavour is full, floral and completely satisfying. I like my tea strong and with this product I can usually get up to 3 refills. I'm on my second jar and I'm ready to buy another next week. Highly recommended.

Cadillac of Jasmine Green Teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is more expensive than the others. Although, it is by far better tasting than the other 10 I've bought and tried. There is no comparison. I would give this tea a 10 out of 10 stars. After trying this one all of the others are a 7 at best. You get what you pay for. This one has the cleanest taste and the strongest jasmine flavor. The jasmine flavor is just right. Loose tea is a little more work but worth the effort. I drank through the can in a few weeks drinking it almost every day. This tea is refreshing and incredible. No regrets ordering this. I am going to order 2 more cans of it tonight.it helps relax me plus it seems to help suppress my appetite during the day without getting caffeine jitters. Before trying this tea I thought all Jasmine green teas were the same. I was wrong. This tea is exceptional.

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Posted by Check my page plz on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

This is our favourite it - luxurious, refreshing, rich, big leaves

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is well packaged - it comes in a metal box, with a double metal lid to keep the tea well preserved. The tea leaves are quite large and come rolled to small balls that open in the process of brewing. It a wonderful, magical tea, the aroma is superb and our guests love it. It's very pampering in the morning, it provides a refreshing boost of energy and it is offered here in a great price. It can be a great gift as well. I will definitely reorder.

Perfect green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good tea,testy and soft.I recommended this product.

Best Jasmine Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loose pearls in airtight can. Great aroma and flavor. Not as much caffeine as regular tea.

best Jasmine Pearls

Posted by Anna on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a perfect Jasmine green tea for a long time. And finally found it. It invigorates, it has a delicate jasmine flavor and leaves has a perfect pearls shape. Definitely would buy again. And it's look great for a present.

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

תה עם פרחי יסמין אמיתיים מגולגלים בפנינים עם ארומה וטעם מעולים , מאוד יפה לשים בקנקן שקוף.הוא קצת יקר ,מוזיל משלוח

Lovely Jasmine Pearls tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well I am a connoisseur of green teas and this one is one of the best. Lovely. Fragrant, tasty and as a green tea should be. Not like dishwater but satisfying.

1 2 3