Help

Best white tea I've tried

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it because pauntful period and after few caps pain is stoped and I was so hapy because I didnt use pils for pain any more

very good

Posted by khldoonalshehna on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

simply delicious

Looks Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

beaty can with ugly grass inside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A really perfect can. But the tea inside has no smell and taste at all. Do not advise to my enemies.

I will not buying this brand anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a good tea and not value for money