fun and interesting way to make tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea advertises 75 cups on the front label, based on triple steeping. The canister I received only had 21 pellets in it, and the one my friend received only had 20, so right off the bat you are not getting what you think you are getting. I wrote to iherb customer service regarding this shortage and was sent an email saying someone would get back to me. No one ever did, so I cannot recommend buying this product, which is a shame because it is a tasty tea in a form that is fun and easy to take with you. The first steeping is very strong, almost like coffee in color, viscosity and strength of flavor. The 2nd and 3rd steepings are also quite nice. I think I preferred the 2nd steeping because it was the proper strength for me to enjoy.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This pu erh brews up rich and dark, but it has a slight fishy taste that I found unpleasant.

great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am recommended it

I liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good product! I recommend to buy!

Husbands likes, i'm neutral.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my husband likes this tea very much. If someone's afraid of teeth stain, then rather don't buy it. Otherwise quite specific scent (fishy), taste's quite good and intense (thats why i thought you can make many extracts, but two is max, otherwise it will be too bland). Quite pricey, could be larger amount inside.

quite awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It said it was wrapped in cotton paper, but the paper seemed to be coated with wax. Others I've had are wrapped in something like a tissue paper - never noticed waxiness. I was surprised at how quickly the button unfurled and the color that came from it was far too fast. I scooped out some of the tea leaves only to find what seemed like a sludge. You should be able to see leaves. I couldn't go past one sip. Wasted money.