Delicious and very calming

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I woke up not feeling too well. I picked up my iHerb package and made a cup of this tea. It's very comforting, the box says "nurture your soul" and I couldn't agree more. It took away the discomfort and I now find myself feeling peaceful and calm. What a great tea. The taste is very mild spicy, fragrant, not overpowering, exactly the quality you'd expect from an organic, non adulterated tea. This is 100% pure and no added flavors. I'm reviewing this after my first cup, it is that good. I only brewed it just a minute & half because green tea starts to become bitter after more than 60 secs but this is not green and the box says you can brew 4-5 min so will try that next time see how the stronger taste is. At any rate, I drink teas for their nourishing nutrients and this definitely gives instant mental benefits. I trust that the antioxidants are working their magic and the physical benefits one can't gauge are there as well. A very reputable company that does not use toxic "natural flavors" with hidden chemicals. I'll come back to them and buy more of this for friends.

Spicy Tulsi Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this tea! Great flavour and good to have a different tasting tea as I drink a lot of peppermint and green tea. Will definitely order again :)

Great drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite tulsi tastes. Herbs make it quite pleasant and interesting drink.

Nyeh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not spicy enough. The tulsi is okay -- I was concerned that it might be too herby in a weird way, but it's fine. I'd just like more of the chai spices in my chai!

A slight perk-me-up

Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes alright (I drink it without adding sweeteners) and it does give a slightly perk-me-up. And nah, it is not spicy unless you can't tolerate any spiciness at all.

a nice twist on tulsi tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a nice twist on tulsi tea

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Organic, healthy and very tasty!