Pure Mate

Posted by lamemope on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dry mate leaves, excellent quality. That's not an instant powder drink, that's actually a real mate.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This green tea is absolutely amazing. I'll admit, my experience with green tea does not stretch far beyond twinings and lipton. I've had a few adagio green teas, I've tried matcha, and a couple of other fancy brands of green tea, but this one sticks out. It has an amazing earthy flavor, that really comes out with a tiny bit of sugar or honey. At this price, this is a steal!

Yerba Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Light, but mellow. Delicious, refreshing, high quality tea. One spoon gives at least four pots. I love this tea and use it to replace heavier drinks in the afternoon. Would buy again, this brand and this site. M HUNT Malaysia

Great mate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used it. Nice taste. Raw and pure. Great to taste.

Beautiful Brew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to this beautiful brew, however after 5 years of missed heart beats, I've sadly had to stop drinking as for me (maybe not others), it has effected me because of the caffeine content. If you have no problems with caffeine, I would highly recommend the taste as it so refreshing. I used to drink up to 4 cups a day:)

Not the best Yerba Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea in November 2014. I am a big fan of Yerba Mate. This product has excellent packaging in the form of a double lidded tin. Inside the Yerba Mate is a dried, chopped green leaf tea. I was disappointed in the quality of this tea. I guess I am spoiled by the Yerba Mate I order from Mountain Rose Herb in Eugene, Oregon. It is always the freshest and makes the best tasting tea. The Tao of Tea Yerba Mate I found to be not so green and not so fresh. It did not have the delicate flavor that I love about Yerba Mate. I will not order again.