fun and interesting way to make tea

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea advertises 75 cups on the front label, based on triple steeping. The canister I received only had 21 pellets in it, and the one my friend received only had 20, so right off the bat you are not getting what you think you are getting. I wrote to iherb customer service regarding this shortage and was sent an email saying someone would get back to me. No one ever did, so I cannot recommend buying this product, which is a shame because it is a tasty tea in a form that is fun and easy to take with you. The first steeping is very strong, almost like coffee in color, viscosity and strength of flavor. The 2nd and 3rd steepings are also quite nice. I think I preferred the 2nd steeping because it was the proper strength for me to enjoy.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good product! I recommend to buy!

Disappointing

Posted by 4901757848867102098 on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This pu erh brews up rich and dark, but it has a slight fishy taste that I found unpleasant.

quite awful

Posted by Reviewer1841707 on Jul 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It said it was wrapped in cotton paper, but the paper seemed to be coated with wax. Others I've had are wrapped in something like a tissue paper - never noticed waxiness. I was surprised at how quickly the button unfurled and the color that came from it was far too fast. I scooped out some of the tea leaves only to find what seemed like a sludge. You should be able to see leaves. I couldn't go past one sip. Wasted money.