Soooo good !

Posted by 5386520290854336591 on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is just one of the best I know. It smells heavenly (real roses scent) and tastes like... Oh gosh, there is no word to desribe it ! Really sweet, almost fruity I should say... It doesn't taste bitter at all, even if you "forget" it a little ! Even my roomies, who are not really into tea, have loved this one (without adding any sugar)... Will buy it again, definitely !

Nice big leaves and Rose petals

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great but it is very particular. If one likes the smell of rosewater - one would enjoy this tea. Otherwise, better skip it. No one else but me likes this tea in our household.

Perfect taste and smell

Posted by PerfectProducts on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really love this tea, the package looks nice, the contents feel nice :) Rose smell is pleasant and not chemical. The base tea is nice and refreshing.

The aroma is amazing.

Posted by MonkaM on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this tea instantly. It's a pure black tea with dried rose petals in it that add a terrific aroma and flavor to the black tea.

I infused this and drank like water. Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only one problem is, days before cycle, abruptly it felt like disgusting. I usually do with other things while my cycle, like soap\ emulsion\ fragrance\ even foods. Someone likes me, taste after end of your cycle. Cause it's worth it. It has double cap lids.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2479016 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good

Great tea

Posted by 5437387658871726493 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful aromatic tea. High quality leaves, rounded taste. The best rose petal tea I've tried. Highly recommend it. Will surely buy again.

smell of rose

Posted by 5575356472542860223 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it!

Aromatic Afternoon Pick-Me-Up

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The soft aroma of rose balances out the rich flavors of this black tea. It is delicate on the palate and makes for a nice afternoon pick-me-up. Highly recommended!

Delicious & Fragrant

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of floral tea & i like to make my own chrysanthemum tea at home. Very excited to see this floral tea in I-Herb listing and decided to try it. Mmmmm...it's delicious & yummy. Good quality tea with a mild fragrant of roses. Recommended.

1 2