iHerb Customer Reviews
Mostly dust; horrible
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase
Perhaps a bad batch, but there was about 25 percent leaves and 75 percent dust powder; very bitter, even following exact brewing instructions, almost choking on the powder that even a fine tea filter didn't remove; have had much better Sencha at this price level. Sent two emails to Tao of Tea with no response. Very disappointing product and no customer support from Tao of Tea. This a not a reflection of Iherb which continues to be top notch.
Posted by hopepest on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase
leaves have a bright green colour and it has a strong and fragrant brew.
1-2 of 2 total