Help

Very healthy, but the taste needs improvement.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it after reading the ravenous reviews about it. After a sip, I knew I had made a mistake. It is very healthy, but the taste is very.. challenging, to put it mildly! Fortunately my husband liked it and he finished the container. therefore, the 3 stars. A comparable product with better taste is Thorne Research, The Virgin Diet, All-In-One Shake. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The Best on the Market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This shake has been a lifesaver and a figure saver for me. I have one every evening during the week. I sleep better because it is easier to digest than a heavy meal and more nutritious than a light one, I run better the next morning because of the slow acting carbs. It kills my cravings for unhealthful foods. Absolutely fantastic and worth the shipping and customs duties I had to pay to receive it here in the UK! Lucky people who live in the US and can just pick it up at their local Whole Foods.

Lost 15 pounds!

Posted by AyahsHope on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff! I have lupus and other health problems. This vegan meal replacement has changed my life. I am losing weight and gaining more energy. It is not a sweet smooth shake but blended with an overripe frozen quartered pear or frozen banana it is pleasant enough.

Superb and satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the Ultimate Meal is what I have been eating for dinner for the past 4 days. My lifelong habit has been to eat the largest meal of the day at dinner time, i.e. six o'clock or so. No matter what size breakfast and lunch I ate I was always ravenous at dinner time. The decision to eat a substantial breakfast, the medium lunch and the Ultimate Meal for dinner, with possibly a salad and/or a glass of soymilk was done as a last resort. No amount of dieting has moved the excess weight I have been carrying for over a year. So I ordered the product and tried it, skeptically. I have found that my day feels different. I enjoy my breakfast, I am okay with lunch and I love my drink in the evening. I really don't need a salad, I only ate some the first day. I only have 6 ounces of soy milk and not always. I have been remarkably surprised at how well I feel and how easily my body adjusted to it. I am good to go and have yet to wake up hungry. I intend to use it for a long time to come. Thank you Ultimate Meal.

saving grace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My review is from a personal aspect as this product is one of kind life saver for me. Due to the condition of my liver the ingrediants in this product have all the properties that help it to function when its ability to function is very hampered.

Yuck!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry to say, but I bought this item after seeing the great reviews, so even after some people said it tasted not so great, I thought "how bad could it be" and tried it anyway. I could not get it down the first time. I thought I used too much powder and tried it again using less and blended it with some water before adding the fruit because I thought it would dissolve better and not be so lumpy and muddy, but it didn't help. So my second glass also went to the drain. To scared to try it again.

What a surprise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping to replace some meals and drop a few pounds, and read the other reviews about how good it tasted. Unfortunately, this is the most horrible tasting stuff I ever put in my mouth. I'm sure it is healthy, but I would rather be fat than have to choke this vile stuff down. However, it did help with my hunger. The violent green color was another problem for me. I had to close my eyes and hold my breath in order to drink this down.

This product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product brought good results. I could tell that it was doing my body good. I felt better and also noticed my skin softened up. One thing I have a problem with is iHerb's price here. Normally the prices on this site are great, but for this it is too high. I will buy this product again, but not from Iherb.

Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't let the dr.bronner-esq label fool you. I overlooked this stuff for years, only to pick it up last year when I went glutenfree and anti-inflam.I use it everyday. Gets me going in the a.m. A nice, clean body fuel.

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, excellent, excellent...very impressed! I can feel the difference this meal makes in my day! THANK YOU for caring enough to give the very best.