Works very well but strong flavour

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will stay with the mild mint flavour in the future.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works surprisingly well. Not unpleasant to use, in fact mild. It does improve your breath and remove food residues.

really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is a godsend, gets rid of tonsil stones and really gives your mouth a Clean feeling. Love it.

You All Have Been Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IHerb has proven to be the ONLY place that I am able to buy the Therabreath Mint flavored Mouthwash For a reasonable price! This includes Amazon! Please, keep up the terrific pricing!

Works but burns a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works like never before! Much better than other mouth wash I tried. But it is on the pricey side. Since this is the Icy Mint flavour, it tends to burn a little. But not as bad as other brands. Maybe i'll get the original one next time.

Removes Tonsil Stones

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The real strength of this product is that it is very effective at removing tonsil stones. I only even noticed that I had them one day when I coughed one of these tiny white specks up. They smell *horrible* and are the likely the main cause of chronic bad breath if you have it. A lot of people have them, but are unaware of them because they are usually pretty small, and are often hidden behind the folds in the back of your mouth. I brush twice a day, and still occasionally get them. After doing some internet research, the best advice I could find was to use an alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwash. I've tried a few different alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwashes: Biotene, Kiss-my-face, and this one. I'd give 5 stars to all three of the mouthwashes, because each one is fairly effective. Of the three, I have to say that the Therabreath mouthwash is probably the most effective at removing tonsil stones. Each time I used it, I noticed a few of the little 'stones' dislodging from my tonsils. You really do need to gargle it for about a minute though to achieve the maximum effect ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Excellent oral rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good! feels refreshed for hours after use, can't say about oral health since I just started using it but in time I'll know. 100% vegan and animal cruelty free is very important to me and I'm glad I found a great product that fills my demands.

2nd product from Therabreath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the stronger mint sensation as compared to the mild mint

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't found a better mouthwash.

Excellent