No more bad breath. Recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Easy to use. No more bad breath. 1-2 spray is enough. Used great together with toothpaste . ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

The best breath freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried it, I was very disappointed. Mild flavor, without the characteristic taste of peppermint on what I'm used to in other fresheners. After a few days of use, showed the full effect. Highly effective tool refreshing breath, but different from all so far. I am thrilled.

confidence booster

Posted by tidfit on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In japan, no one is allowed to chew gum at work... especially not teachers (and I am an English teacher). Mints, candies, and throat lozenges are all also banned. Students can't have them, so neither can teachers. if I use a strong mint mouth spray... the students think I had a mint, and the teachers might too... everyone is unhappy. This one is just right to protect my breath without anyone thinking I had a mint, gum, or candy. Perfect!

TheraBreath Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don’t have halitosis, gingivitis, tonsil issues, or any other maladies of the mouth that might invite the scorn of others. I purchased this product as a more natural alternative to mint-flavored sprays out there and intended to use it after a light meal/snack or in case of “emergencies” where I couldn’t use a toothbrush. I figured a shot of concentrated oxygen + tea tree oil will certainly destroy any anaerobic bacteria in my mouth so I bought a few. Unfortunately this product did not deliver—or delivered far below my expectations—and left me with a bitter and metallic after-taste. Alternatively, and with the aid of family and friends, I compared my breath after using this product with swishing a shot of warm salt + water solution, and the salt water solution did better each time. I’ll be carrying mini salt packets with me instead of this product.

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

with this throat spray, you can bring it with wherever and whenever you need it. It comes in so handy, especially if you want to freshen your breath after a meal. Great producr!

Works well

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Banishes bad breath, great stuff, nozzle targets back of throat.

A great mouth ordor eradicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I must tell u.this spray works 100%.it completely removed my halitosis problem.even whn u hve no time to brush teeth,this spray works wonders..i alwys hve this in my bag without fail.pls iherb,do not ever stop selling therabreath products..they r really effective in giving a very fresh n clean feel

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which targets those struggling with bad breadth dat emanates from the throat. I carry this around and refresh after each meal.

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried it it really refreshed my breath and whole ear/nose throat area. My friends noticed the difference. Now I am used to it. Hard to tell if you have bad breath...

It helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I finally found the means for fresh breath that really help.

1 2 3