*** Best product for oral health***

Posted by Recept on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews because, well I'm lazy to be honest, but this product changed my life so I feel obligated to write something. Since I was 15-16 years old I had problems with bad breath, now 15 years later have problems with periodontal disease. Only professional products are helpful CURASEPT/CURAPROX, ULTRADEX..., but my bad breath was still there. I found online a lot of people were using therabreath products with great success, so I bought TB probiotic sticks and it changed my life. After 20 days from using it, still no bad breath and I can't tell You how happy I am (and my girlfriend :)) I'm also using TB Perio toothpaste. So if You have problems with oral health or if You have gum disease this is what hepled me, and can help You: 1) Vitamin C powder form 2) CoQ10 capsules 3) TB Probiotic sticks (Every 1-2 months, it really depends on You) 4) TB toothpaste 5) And last but important if You have gum disease, Glutathione capsules - 500mg. I use Jarrow brand you can also find it here on iherb. Known as the ‘Master Antioxidant’. New research is being done on periodontal disease and Glutathione (GSH) levels in patients. A recent study done on 45 patients who had mild to severe periodontitis, were found to have reduced antioxidative activity and decreased levels of GSH. An analysis showed a direct correlation between the activity of antioxidative enzymes and symptoms of the disease. You can easily search online about GSH. Hope I helped someone.

long lasting fresh

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works as stated. Quite easy to use only downside is the taste of the toothpaste was like toilet cleaner :( The probiotic tasted fine. the price was fine for the result and much cheaper than the australian version from beezecare.