great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This toothpaste, with the companion rinse, is great. My gums bleed much less. and I don't know why, but it seems to act as a whitener also. added bonus!

clear results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you can notice clear results; especially the gum and less plaque;

Not for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After the second time of brushing with this toothpaste a wound opened in my gum. Like a sore. I bought the Perio Therapy mouth rinse too. This was a waste of money for me.

Very good, helped my bleeding gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

with age, my gums receded became bleedy, I felt inflammation was constant. I started this toothpaste, and a second one from LifeExtension, and therabreath mouthwash and these products helped. now I use only these toothpastes.

Healthy gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not have the best taste but my gums are super healthy after just two days and my teeth feel super clean.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had gum issues for years and after doing some research I read about this product, so I decided to give it a try. And after just 1 try (seriously, I'm not exaggerating!) it felt like my gums issues were less!! I use it in combination with the PerioTherapy, Healthy Gums Oral Rinse, so that probably works even better, but I'm thrilled I found this toothpaste!!!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

thanks

Not keen on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Toothpaste doesn't foam and doesn't make your mouth feel particularly fresh. The ingredients seem okay, but I was disappointed at how little CoQ10 it actually contains.

Made my gums bleed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The instructions for use require using the toothpaste on dry toothbrush. My gums bleed rarely to never; with this toothpaste, however, they started bleeding right away. Tried putting the paste on the wet toothbrush - same story. Also, the teeth themselves did not feel clean enough. I don't know what went wrong. Definitely not ordering this product again.

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to throw this out as it tastes terrible and gave me sore gums. The fresh breath toothpaste is mich better!!