great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This toothpaste, with the companion rinse, is great. My gums bleed much less. and I don't know why, but it seems to act as a whitener also. added bonus!

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer3024258 on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After the second time of brushing with this toothpaste a wound opened in my gum. Like a sore. I bought the Perio Therapy mouth rinse too. This was a waste of money for me.

nice

Posted by 5720045405064936011 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

thanks

Amazing!!

Posted by 5378025509522517499 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had gum issues for years and after doing some research I read about this product, so I decided to give it a try. And after just 1 try (seriously, I'm not exaggerating!) it felt like my gums issues were less!! I use it in combination with the PerioTherapy, Healthy Gums Oral Rinse, so that probably works even better, but I'm thrilled I found this toothpaste!!!

Very good, helped my bleeding gums

Posted by 5288288903896151977 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

with age, my gums receded became bleedy, I felt inflammation was constant. I started this toothpaste, and a second one from LifeExtension, and therabreath mouthwash and these products helped. now I use only these toothpastes.

Healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer1648054 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not have the best taste but my gums are super healthy after just two days and my teeth feel super clean.

clear results

Posted by 4823434136327899477 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you can notice clear results; especially the gum and less plaque;

Not keen on this

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Toothpaste doesn't foam and doesn't make your mouth feel particularly fresh. The ingredients seem okay, but I was disappointed at how little CoQ10 it actually contains.