It actually works, I mean really works.

Posted by Reviewer2557590 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this and the basic formula for over a year now and it makes my moth feel very clean. Breath is better, tonsil stones under control and it reduces the severity and duration of colds and swollen tonsils for me. I can't make any claims for the specific perio therapy application but for the extra money I felt this formula was worth a try over the standard one.

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This rinse, with the toothpaste is great. My gums bleed much less.

Great!!!

Posted by 5378025509522517499 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in combination with the PerioTherapy Healthy Gums Toothpaste and I absolutely LOVE it!!! After years of gum issues it looks like these products will help me get rid off (most) of my gum problems!

Very good stuff for gums

Posted by ShokoFlomel on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The rinse is good as it keeps gums healthy. It prevents bleeding and fights bacteria. My friend who suffers from throat conditions said that the problems with her throat had become less serious. If you use it every day you will feel a healthy effect after a while. Хороший ополаскиватель. Помогает защищать десны от кровоточивости, хорошо влияет на зубы, убивает бактерии. Моя подружка, страдающая от частых ангин, заметила, что у нее стало меньше проблем с горлом. Рекомендую.

Used the whole bottle

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used up the whole bottle, no difference in my gums. It's expensive, it tastes nasty, and that taste will linger for hours. The only plus I can see is it doesn't burn since it's alcohol free. I'm going back to Closys

Excellent Product

Posted by 5201079203297758040 on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Perio theraphy

Posted by 4733627855989729498 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Therabreath product for the past 6 years and I am fully satisfied with these products. Perio theraphy is recently introduced and seems good for gum disease.

Gums

Posted by 5231084118707184897 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really worked. I had bleeding gums. In some days the problem was finished.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1648054 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Again, does not taste great but do see great results with regular use - it really does get rid of gingivitis and sensitive teeth / gums, and no bleeding!

clear results

Posted by 4823434136327899477 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you can notice clear results; especially the gum and less plaque; easy in use;

1 2