Pretty good but didn't taste like brownie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this along with the white chocolate flavoured one. I usually purchase my protein bars from Quest Nutrition but because I've tried every single flavour of Quest, I thought I should try something else. This brownie crunch isn't my favouritest brand of protein bars but this flavour itself tastes better than the white chocolate bar. The brownie crunch tastes good at room temperature and also cool from the fridge. I notice it has some bits like rice crispies inside which adds some crunch and that is delicious! Just a note though, it doesn't really taste of chocolate sadly. I will still recommend this though! Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are fantastic! I'm so glad Iherb started stocking them. They're great for appetite control and weight management. They fill you up, taste great, and have lot of vitamins/minerals and a lot of protein. Ideal for after a work out. I am CRAZY about these!

OK protein bar

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I doubt I'm gonna order these again. First it tasted good, but after a while these are hard to eat. Texture was nice.

Nice texture but foul tsting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars might work but they are a bit foul tasting, like there is some strange chemical in them. But they are addicting after you get used to the taste.

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

that's really great!the most delicious protein bar i never eat!I'll be big fan of THINKTHIN

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the least not tasty of all bars that i tries, good ratio of protein/calories

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and make me fill full till lanch

my favourite protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite protein bar because it has no sugar and it is high in protein. Some bars have a soy taste; the soy taste in this bar is disguised in the densely chocolate composition. I prefer the brownie flavour, although the peanut bar and fudge are also tasty.

very good