Pretty good but didn't taste like brownie

Posted by 5113689229375783547 on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this along with the white chocolate flavoured one. I usually purchase my protein bars from Quest Nutrition but because I've tried every single flavour of Quest, I thought I should try something else. This brownie crunch isn't my favouritest brand of protein bars but this flavour itself tastes better than the white chocolate bar. The brownie crunch tastes good at room temperature and also cool from the fridge. I notice it has some bits like rice crispies inside which adds some crunch and that is delicious! Just a note though, it doesn't really taste of chocolate sadly. I will still recommend this though! Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2503621 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are fantastic! I'm so glad Iherb started stocking them. They're great for appetite control and weight management. They fill you up, taste great, and have lot of vitamins/minerals and a lot of protein. Ideal for after a work out. I am CRAZY about these!

Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

OK protein bar

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I doubt I'm gonna order these again. First it tasted good, but after a while these are hard to eat. Texture was nice.

Nice texture but foul tsting

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars might work but they are a bit foul tasting, like there is some strange chemical in them. But they are addicting after you get used to the taste.

Great product!

Posted by 5260175422423640844 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

By Dr Gundry diet recommended

Brownie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this! So tasty. Thanks iherb..

1 2 3