Help

hands down the best protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many others which are not bad (Quest, Myoplex, ProMax, Pure Protein) but this is the best tasting one and gluten free, high protein, low sugar... i leave a box at work b/c it's my afternoon snack. i usually eat 1 a day and with 20g of protein this is much better than any other snack! I also tried 'brownie crunch' and 'dark chocolate' flavors but those to me tasted too artificial. Peanut butter flavor is the real deal.

Think Thin Bars are the PERFECT Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Greetings from Holland (picture me waiving a ThinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter Bar in my hand)! I moved to Amsterdam from Ohio recently, and mourned the loss of access to Thin Bars. I brought about 10 boxes with me, but knew they would run out eventually. :-( I can't say enough good about the nutritionally solid ingredients of the bars. A friend told me about them, and they have literally changed my life. 20 gm of protein is pretty amazing in itself. Some of the carbos are in the form of sugar alcohol, which immediately moves right along through your system. It's a snack or quick meal on the run, with no cargo overloading, no sugar high or low spikes, only even energy levels. No sugar craving after eating one, either. They are convenient to throw in your backpack, and are a perfect size to have your hunger satisfied. Finding and ordering from iHerb.com was a dream come true, as Thin Bars are not to be found anywhere here in the Netherlands-- at least for now, I guess. The shipping was fast and the service was courteous. Bravo, iHerb.com (you saved me!) and Think Products! :-)

Think Thin Bars - Chunky Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars really work. I am in control of my cravings which is such a relief. The rich chewy texture more than makes up for no added sugar. I carry one in my bag, in case I get hungry, so I always feel in control.

Ggg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ghhhh

Product damaged by hot weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The protein bars were chunky peanut butter (covered in a thin layer of chocolate) -the bars were a mess when I received them - the chocolate had melted. These should not be available for ordering during hot summer weather.

very tasty and filling product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very tasty and filling nutritional bars.

Great taste and satisfying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These taste good, have good consistency, and are delicious.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bar is one of my favorites! It satisfies my cravings for sweets, it tastes amazing and I can not live without having one each day:)

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are so delicious and there is no sugar in it. I literally love them and could eat them all at once!

Delicius!