Pretty good, no digestive distress either

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended enteric coated 5-HTP and this is one brand that qualifies. Absolutely no stomach distress here!!! I find that l-tryptophan helps more with sleep than this does yet the doctor wants 5-htp for other reasons. I find that taking both in low doses about an hour before bed works well with sleep. Check with your own health provider about taking both. A lab test later will tell if 5-HTP is working for ther other reasons the doctor wants me taking this.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help me smile more.

good

Posted by 5346981783451639353 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I work in hospo and keep this at work for everyone to help with those stressful 11 hour days. seems to work quite well.

Enteric coating is a huge plus

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually take 100mg and my only complaint is that Thompson's don't make this in that strength, not available on i herb at least. The quality however is excellent and for anyone with sensitive tummy the enteric coating is a huge plus. It does help if constipation is an issue, and it does help with sleep. I will always use 5htp and will probably use this brand on and off with my stronger dose. It is very cost efficient for a product that actually works... many don't our have negative effects on me.

Not clear

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this since I heard it increases your deep sleep phase. It may happen, but I did not feel much.

djeluje

Posted by 5207200504555193959 on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cijenom proizvoda sam zadovoljna. stvarno djeluje na apetit,tj. smanjuje ga. morala sam nakon nekoliko dana prekinuti piti jel sam imala problema sa grčevima u želudcu.