Glad I found this!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to start taking a B-complex vitamin after reading about the potential benefits of one - all of the symptoms that can be alleviated by it were symptoms I had, like moodiness, insomnia, low energy, mild depression-type symptoms, decreased concentration and memory, etc. I had chalked these up to having a toddler with irregular sleep patterns, but in retrospect I've had these symptoms for a long time and never could find what the underlying cause was, even with good sleep hygiene, good diet, exercise, etc. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in those when I started taking this supplement. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I take one tablet first thing in the morning, and I have tons of energy all day long and don't feel completely wiped out after work like I used to. I've never been a "morning person" and have always had a really long lag time before I feel like I'm totally awake...not any more! That's just amazing to me. I don't even really need my morning coffee in the morning! I'm quite pleased that it worked for me.

Awesome

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally, a PABA-free B complex!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a lower dose of B complex that I would rather take. Larger doses did not seem to be better.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Again for my mom. She need it because of the problems with the nerves. I think it helps

Just what I needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my midwife and at a great deal.

Seem really well balanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These seem to work very well for me, they have the best ratios of b vits that I have tried so far. They are not overly expensive but seem of good quality. I will re-order.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried different items but I stayed for this product.

vitamina b

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta muy bien pero vienen pocas dosis.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is ok

Recommend to vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it..no side effects and nice energizer for vegetarians

1 2 3 4