A product that seems to be just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seemed to have many of the symptoms of low stomach acid: bloating, flaky nails, and vertiligo (lack of skin pigmentation). After taking two tablets each day (one am and one pm) my bloating has reduced, my nails are getting stronger but I'll have to report back on the vertiligo when it is summer in Australia! Also, when I next give blood, I hope to see that my iron levels will have improved as malabsorption is one of the symptoms of low stomach acid. The size of the tablet makes it very easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

Small is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, it works well. Best of all for me, the individual size of the tablet is small. I can regulate my dose better and not have to swallow a monster pill. All the other HCL's I found are too large in individual size!

Helps digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps with digestion when stomach acid is low. The dosage is not too high, and the tablet is easy to swallow.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gentle on the stomach. Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.

working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many betaine products and this is best for me. I recommend.

Good product if you need to adjust your dosage of HCL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because most products out there come in 650+ mg doses of Betaine HCL - this product meets that midway at 324mg which is good if you need to titrate the amount of HCL you need

Great low dosage but cannot use it

Posted by emanuela on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased because I was looking for a low dosage of Betain HCI plus someone mentioned "easy to swallow". Really? I just looked at the rough edges of the not-that-small tablet and though "there is no way I can swallow this stuff". I am scared of choking on it. So I have to make a really gritty protein powder mixture to swallow it. I would have preferred a capsule and a solution that does not have stearic acid in it.

Great digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Betaine is a versatile substance. This supplement is very helpful for indigestion, acid reflux and the like. It helps me a lot.

low stomach acid cure

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Mother's side of the family has low stomach acid and this is the answer.

If not needed, will cause digestive upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to aid in digestion because I have had issues with bloating, and indigestion for some time now. It made me have pains in my stomach, and headaches, which I don't think is a bad remark on the product itself per say, but more a warning that if you don't need it and your system has enough on its own, it will cause upset.

1 2 3 4