Cheap & GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is ascorbic acid in a capsule. Goes down easy. I HATE MOST VITAMIN C because it is in nasty tasting, go down hard, tablets that BURN. This doesn't burn. You can swallow 3 @ a time w/ no problem. Ascorbic acid is what Linus Pauling recommends. Word to the wise. I have emailed people all over God's creation about Vitamin C manufacturing. Almost all of the worlds vitamin C used to be made in NJ... China undercut them. NJ plant closed. Now the majority comes from China now & in the European market they get it from Scotland, but that factory can't keep up with demand from what I hear. You can't get Vitamin C made in Scotland in the US to my knowledge. I like the Thompson product and highly recommend it. You will love these capsules.

Favourite C

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it instead of lemon in teas and juices.

solid choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These Vitamin C tablets seem to be a really solid choice; Good quality, easily digestible, well priced.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant, especially for keeping away colds and flus in winter. I used these with both of my adult children and it knocked the oncoming flu out over night. Good quality.

What a deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is economical. Plus, the small size makes it handy for traveling.

NOT THE BEST

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brought these for my mother as she wanted a cheap vitamin C and she got the worse flu she has ever had in five years,so it is back to her normal supplement. I usually do not buy any Vitamin C with fillers as this one had and I am not sure if the Vitamin C is GMO free. Will not buy again.

I like

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All products the iherb is remarkable

I love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price of this product is simply incredible , this is only in iHerb!!! Thank you iHerb you changed my life with your affordable prices & phenomenal products!! Keep up the wonderful job

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good and necessary! I noticed improvements in my health. Price / quality ratio is excellent! I will continue to buy it!

Vitamin C that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we've used Thompson 1,000 mg Vitamin C for several years and find it works great, the price is better than many others and we favor capsules over tablets as well. We like the 1,000 mg and use varying amounts daily according to stress or condition in our lives at the time. We've recommended this brand many times.