Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

2 tablets per day takes all the joints pain away. Amazing!

This product changed my life

Posted by 5027478614482575992 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was advised by a health care professional to take gelatin and I was skeptical but began researching it. I was getting periodic steroid shots in my hip bursa and mostly couldn't walk without pain. So, I was open to trying anything but in researching gelatin was not pleased with how many pills per day I would be expected to take- that is until I found Thompson's. I originally bought it on Amazon but when I went back to order more the price increased 40% so I went comparison shopping and found it on I herb. Best price-just buy enough to get free shipping. Now, as to product performance, after 3 weeks of taking it I began to be more comfortable and within a couple months I had, and continue to experience, NO pain at all in my hip. I cannot promise this result for everyone but it is my experience. Additionally you will find after a few more months that your fingernails improve and my wife began growing new hair in areas that she lost hair during menopause. So, try it. It's cheap and may grant you astonishing relief.

Love this gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price and great quality. Nails are stronger, and joints feel great.

Cut Back when Gas presents itself

Posted by Reviewer1304780 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gas will appear when you are taking too much, might have to cut down. Nails sure grow faster.

Good Product

Posted by 4922818720481171988 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taken this product for a few weeks now and some benefits are beginning to show. My joints ache less than they used to and my skin, nails and hair all look and feel healthier. It may be coincidence but the improvements have all coincided with me starting to take the gelatin tablets.

joint comfort aid

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with many other joint supplements, and it adds one more layer of nutrition to aching joints. I was malnourished from Celiac disease, so now I am adding back all I can find to heal again. This seems to help.

Ótimo produto!

Posted by 4783485236485865698 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitivamente não achei no Brasil, e aqui tão barato! Único problema é que todas minhas compras do Iherb sõ taxadas... e só as daqui!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2137460 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do a good job. Joints feel better when using this.

I like it.

Posted by 4892353282590879367 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

ok

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I haven't noticed a difference using this product which is a shame as I had high hopes.

1 2