Cheap, water soluble iron (ferrous)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these on a whim when I saw how cheap they were, not expecting much at all - and I'm not sure. The first time I took it, it seemed useless. The second time I took it, the 50mg dose seemed too high - iron isn't something I take all of the time, only when I feel I need a top up. I like that it doesn't contain mag stearate or other rubbish fillers save for stearic/cellulose, and fortunately it was a cheap enough 'try it and see' option. However - I'm going to try another ferrous fumarate at a lower dose instead (Twinlabs 18mg) - and that's probably what I'd recommend for 'general' use, otherwise you spend forever trying to balance everything and that's just too much effort. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Raised my low ferritin levels back to normal, the price is great, and it has a nice short list of ingredients.

Ideal Iron

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a life saver.I can really notice the difference in my energy level. No tummy problems at all. Will buy them again and again and...the price is unbeatable :)

Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works Amazing, I will definitely come back when I run out of it. Good buy and a very affordable price. Fast Shipping and a great customer service...

Reliable go to product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great price, great quality.

good product, great value

Posted by irenejim on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other iron pills before and they left me with stomache. Then I try this one. It gives me energy and no stomach problems at all. Also, its price is much cheaper! Would definitely purchase again.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this Iron supplement. It is very good and it has no taste of iron at all which I like. I highly recommend it.

Awesome price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Extremely cost-effective iron supplement; quick postage to Australia

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

feel less tired on these but you have to be persistent to get your levels up..

Its good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives me little bit more energy..

1 2 3