Works Very Well.....Sleep So Fast!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well. You will sleep right away, though you may want to take less than the full dose if starting out. It can be a bit strong. Great for those experiencing sleep issues!

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always use when I'm taking pre training by difficulty sleeping. It's a great ally in this regard. I recommend to my fellow Brazilians.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

Excellent product compared to others in price and effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In Australia you have to have a doctors prescription to access melatonin and it is about $36 for a 30 day supply !! True ! This brand works so well and I have never slept better and so cheap ! The pharmaceutical brand I used in Australia gave me a headache in the mornings - no headaches with this product and I actually stay asleep rather than wake up continually. And like I keep saying, so cheap !!!!!!!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product, price and effectiveness wise

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for a good nights sleep.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablet and it does work, you fall asleep more easily and your dreams are more vivid, but I find it that it works much better if you bite it in half as it is too slow release.

good for deep sleeping

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffering from insomnia at times when the weather changes greatly. Don't understand still why i'm so sensible to it.however these pills didn't help me at all for this kind of insomnia.but in general they provide deep sleeping and if I take them next morning I wake up well-rested and relaxed.

no noto mucho efecto, tampoco he sido constante

Posted by Raposinha on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ni fú ni fa. creo que no repetiré. pero por el precio recomiendo probarla :)

not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am fond of Thompson products but I had disappointing results with their Melatonin compared to any other brand I tried.

1 2 3 4