Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with artichoke and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

Milk Thistle is a great treatment for the liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good high quality product. I was a heavy drinker for years and my liver had inflamed/enlarged and the blood work showed high enzyme levels. After a few months taking not only this product but a few other brands of Milk Thistle my liver has returned to normal (albeit my drinking has minimalized). I firmly believed Thompson's Milk Thistle helped speed up the healing process. If using any milk thistle product make sure it is standardized silymarin (higher the % the better). B

AWESOME!! Great price!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter because she was having issues with being regular. She says it has helped her a lot! Thanks for having the price be super great!

good quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality and very good price but i felt this is just like for mild liver detox

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Essential

milk thistle

Posted by alhamdulillah on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

giving it to my parrot (about 1/10 of caps daily in cereal), he has liver problem and it helps a lot.

seems fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iherb,you are the best!

gentle liver cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product to use as a gentle liver cleanse. I can't tell that it's doing a lot, but the first week I noticed that my hands smelled like onions/garlic even though I haven't been eating or chopping those items recently. That lasted about a week. It's kind of odd, but I'm taking that as a sign that this is working!

1 2