Thompson, Rutin- excelent product!

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom takes rutin to treat her varicose veins. She says this is excellent product! Rutin is a bioflavonoid. Bioflavonoids are compounds that are similar in composition to vitamin C. Rutin helps the body to absorb vitamin C, so take them together. Rutin is important because strengthens capillaries. Rutin has anti-inflammatory effects too. I recommend this product! Thanks.

Low price, high quality

Posted by Edelweiss on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has very low price for this composition. I buy this rutin for veins. It helps my veins be stronger and healthily. I'm usually take 1 tablet per day together with vitamin C.

I take this with Diosmin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. This product has really helped my circulatory issues when I combine it with Diosmin and Butcher's Broom. For more information about how this has helped me check out my Diosmin review. I hope this helps someone. Peace and love to all of you.

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, veins look better.

Thompson Rutin for bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is superbly priced at 1/3rd of the competition. Been using it for a week for bruises and hemmoroids. Gave it to a relative who suffered from bruising all her life. She says it is a miracle, though I have not noticed much diff in my hemmoroids. from Canuckland

I like this

Posted by boondy on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this for primary lymphedema and I am pleased with the results. Price is best to be found too!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use for capillary tube vessel!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had pile since I was young due to too much milk intake that caused constipation. As age catches up, this little thing followed me through my life. I had occasion inflammation and it shrunk after the doctor's prescription. (It never totally disappeared). Till one day, it expanded again and burst off. It shrunk back to pea size, much more smaller than it ever happened. From then, though it didn't cause much pain, the "thing" was still there. I made a purchase of Rutin to test its effectiveness. After taking 1 - 2 tablets, I could no longer feel that it is outside (Maybe it has shrunk further and hide inside). I had stopped taking it since then and it had never appeared anymore.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just tried it recently and like it a lot. Supposed to help get rid of heavy metals from body. I don't know how to measure this, but I feel good with it. Great price also.

02.2015.05