no more zits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my teenage daughter who suffers from pimples at certain times of the month. Within a week of taking these her pimples have abated to the point she no longer feels ugly. So the cost, the effect and the peace of mind I now have is due to zinc.

Great for colds

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The is an easy to swallow, tasteless supplement that is a good source of Zinc. At 50mg it is 3x-4x the recommended daily intake. Although Zinc helps with some digestion (or is claimed to) it can be tough to take on an empty stomach so worth adding at least a small snack if not taking at meal-time. According to the Mayo Clinic Zinc has proven benefits and potential benefits for a number of issues including: Ulcers, diarrhea, acne, immune Function

Irritates stomach unlike any other zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used various brands of zinc, usually capsules but occasionally tablets, usually 50 mg. None of them have irritated my stomach, but this one did, even when taken halfway through a full meal. It felt the same as if taking lots of NSAIDs, except I hadn't done that. It actually seemed to cause my stomach (not gut, but stomach) to make gurgling sounds (not sure if that's possible, but it sure seemed like that on several occasions), which was a bit scary as I had never had that before. So, I recommend not being the cheapskate I was and getting a slightly more expensive brand (often cheap brands are perfectly fine, but apparently not this one).

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like taking this product. I will purchase this product again. This product has really help me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good help with high cortisol levels at night time!

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

same as the 25 MG both looks same effect.

Product especially for men.

Posted by ChristianHelsinki on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product, every mans essential add on vitamins.

Good product/reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

From what I understand, everyone should be taking zinc on a daily basis. With the amount of supplements. I take, it's very nice to find one that is so inexpensive.

Good product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It gives you a better skin and stronger nails, and it has an imbative price. Really good!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect supplement for zinc as it provides a high potency at a very reasonable price. Thank you Thomsons and iHerb.

1 2