Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been feeling down and tired lately. I was looking for good vitamins and got a recommendation for this product. My husband doesn't say much about this but I actually see the difference. No naps on weekends, no yarning after dinner, more energy for everything. I strongly recommend this for men over 40 for sure.

Al's Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Husband has been taking this vitamin for two years now. It was recommended by his Doctor. He says it makes a big difference!

Adverse reaction and toxic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of thorne researches supplements and i have had nothing but great benefits and no negative effects but this supplement when i took half of the full dose 4 capsules within an hour my whole body and nervous system was extremely stimulated just like drugs that do this. Also i felt extremely poisoned, my muscles went tight and i just felt away, i then muscle tested myself and my body told me i am having toxic reactions to all of the herbs added to it. This is quite frustrating as this has cost me a lot of money and now i cannot use it.. Be warned this could harm you.

So much for so little...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to see so many of the nutrients I wanted in this multivitamin supplement. How they can sell it for under $6 is beyond me. Will order a larger quantitiy next time around.

great product!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband's naturopath suggested this supplement for him. He is 57, and is in great health. He has been very happy and says he really notices the difference. The nick-name for this supplement is "big Als!" Fyi.....

Super Dietary Supplement for Men!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has just about everything in it that the mature man could need. Has Saw Palmetto Extract, Zinc, and amino acids for supporting prostate health too. Nice that it is hypoallergenic too.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product for my son. He has not started taking it yet.

Best price and service for the best products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been extremely pleased with all aspects of my experiences with iherb. Online convenience, product availability, price and delivery are the best.

Works good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable difference in energy,increased libido. A bit overpriced if you consider active ingredients.

Thorne for the more mature male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product A very good overall supplement . 6 tablet a day quite a lot though.. Thorne tablets all very similar colour..shape.. Makes it hard to know which is which if you are using their other products at the same time.. Overall very happy though !