My Boy is Gaining Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently went to the vet as my male cat, Asia, was skinny, boney along the spine and listless but fairly good appetite. I have him and my oldest cat, Kiwi, who is 17yrs old on this. Asia is brighter, more energetic and has definitely gained weight. It has been 2-3 wks I think since they were put on it. My older cat has not gained weight & may have to take him to the vet to have kidneys checked, but I will keep him on it because of all the natrutional support these pills have in them. I am pleased with this product and got it on sale, which was wonderful.

This product has enabled my dog to function without losing her breath.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year. It has all the ingredients needed to stabilize the heart beat, put oxygen in the body and lots more.

Convenient cardio-support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was giving my spaniel the individual ingredients in this product twice a day. This involved quite a few supplements, so when I came across this product (I have used other Thorne Research products in my practice) I was excited to simplify our regimen a bit. I still give Violet additional C0 Q 10 and L- taurine, and add fish oil to her regimen, but dosing this once a day has simplified our regimen significantly. She is taking this for a worsening murmur, stay tuned. It may take months or longer to tell if it's working. I plan to keep her on it as a preventative even if the heart murmur does not change . The caps are a bit generous in size, I just open them up and put on her food, she takes it without any problem.