Thorne research Animal Health Immugen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it! My itchy, allgeric to everything dog actually has hair now! The elephant black skin and scaling are gone. He will be on this product for the rest of his life.

It works

Posted by felininho on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Being using this product in the last 4 months on 2 of my dogs: one with severe skin problems (she looked like an elephant, grey and without hair) that now has hair again (although it needs more to be done in order to fully recover her hair); and one with demodectic mange that no longer has its 'crisis' (which requires strong medicine in order to temporarily fight the mange). I wished it would cost less and had a better taste for the dogs (mine despise the taste and I have to mix in strong flavor food for them to eat). Overall I am pleased with this vitamin. Please notice it takes at least 2 months to see the results.

received , not trying yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not trying yet

Didn't help my westie's allergies or itchy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this didn't help my westie's allergies and itchy skin- I saw no improvement even though I gave it to her everyday for a few months. The downside is that they are quite big "meat" flavoured capsules. You are meant to open them and mix them into food. Unfortunately my dog wont eat anything "meat" flavoured and as soon as she smelt it, she would not eat it. I had to pop the contents of capsules (which is a lot of powder) into more "tasty" food which she should really not be eating due to her allergies. Disappointed because the ingredients etc looked promising.

Rachel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My vet suggests me stop giving it to my dog since this supplement contains copper which is a kind of heavy metal.