Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1873593 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel these help and I have no arthritis pain when I take them regularly along with fish oil and are dairy free.

Use it with my dogs

Posted by 5197474956389348741 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 4 athletic dogs who need to have a high quality joint support supplement. This one does the trick. Noticeable improvement in their movement and comfort. I highly recommend this product.

No More Opiates!

Posted by 4641182622602027517 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken AR-ENCAP since 2008 after two lower back discs were injured in MVA. This is not like synthetic Rx. You will need to take 3-4 caps 3-4 times per day in order to keep the levels up in your bloodstream. It is the best natural anti-inflammatory I've found! Won't hurt your stomach, kidneys, etc. like synthetic anti-inflammatory Rx. I've not had to take pain meds regularly for years!

Thorne Research,AR-Encap, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4641729062818803227 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they are working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really works

Posted by 5530262321820119462 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good product for joint pain.

This product is amazing!

Posted by 4677739449674345667 on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis in my hip & the pain is horrendous, since my chiropracter recommended this product I haven't taken another painkiller, no paracetomol, no tramidol, no morphine, long may it last.

Multiple Benefits

Posted by 5649576928706266765 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With the combination of ingredients, this is an effective and easy way to keep on top of inflammation and support joint mobility. When I get stronger levels of inflammation, I add in Meriva-SR but - for normal maintenance, this is my go-to!

AR-Encap,240 Veggy Caps

Posted by 4817956854173897572 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vrery good

Anti inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2574652 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these because I have sarcoidosis and glands etc tend to inflammate. I feel good with these capsules (+ mangasteen juice)

Very disappointed to be buying a 'veggie' product, to find it contains crab and shrimp.

Posted by 4838572785708031557 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seriously? You consider these animals to be vegetables? I dont eat anything with a mouth and a mum. I have not only paid a good deal of money for these, but also import clearance and import tax. I am disappointed as I had heard good things about iHerb, but you really need to update your definitition of 'veggie'. Most 'veggies' are not piscatarians. Having re-visisted the website, I see that this is mentioned in the ingredients, way down the page, so I know there is no chance of refund. But you should not be calling these 'veggie', its misleading.