Help

Contains mold-derived ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is almost a great product except for the fact that it contains Choline Citrate. Any vitamin or mineral that includes the term "citrate" is a derivative of citric acid. Now you might think of citrus fruits when you hear of citric acid, fruits like lemons, oranges and limes. But citric acid is not made from citrus fruits. It is made from "aspergillus niger," otherwise known as "black mold." If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid industrial production" and you will see how it is made. It's not some nice mom in her kitchen squeezing lemons one at a time to make your citric acid - it's huge steel vats of black fungus. So any product that claims to contain citrate and to also be yeast free is not entirely truthful, especially if you're someone who is either sensitive to molds or has a less than perfect immune system. And if your immune system were perfect, you wouldn't be taking supplements in the first place. Unlike some reviewers, I don't care whether you click the Yes button or not. I'm not writing this to get your vote or your money. I'm writing it to help you avoid making the same mistake as me and to encourage Thorne, who usually make great products, to consider removing citrates.

Good B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by "Drug Muggers" author as one of the best B complexes on the market b/c it has Vit B12 in a form that your body can convert and use easily (methyl and adeno). Works well with my body and needs. Highly recommend it!

Unlisted Ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

"Microcrystalline Cellulose" is not listed as an ingredient and is not present in the photographed bottle, but is listed in the bottle I got.

Not right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6, though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Awesome product

Posted by JustineGuest on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My child has a mild disorder and we have found this product fantastic for helping him maintain is B group levels and at a decent price. Great balance of different types of B group vitamins. To the ignorant reviewer alarming everyone about 'mould', you're a goose. Most products are 'derived' from naturally occurring chemicals. You're not ingesting mould. Good grief. Stop reading posts from blogs and get your information from reputable sources.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only B complex I seem to be able to tolerate!

Good source of B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good b-complex, it has folic acid along with the active form 5MTHF and 2 coenzyme forms of B12. Two thumbs up!

Thorne B#12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally, a B-complex I can hopefully tolerate. I am allergic to so many things, and that includes many supplements (or the fillers they use in them). I like the fact that Thorne make so many different B complexes - I am also trying the #5. It's early days so I can't vouch for their long-term effects, and I am being very cautious (not taking daily), but I have had no adverse reactions yet...

Fantastic balanced products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I'm looking for, we don't have it here in Australia. It is a well balanced multi B and excellent for undermethyllation conditions. Highly recommend!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be just what is required for my son for his MTHFR, he has had a very positive response from using this vitamin. iHerb provide excellent service and quick postage to Australia.