Thorne B Complex #5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

Effective formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Favorite B complex (discontinued)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed to see that this B complex has been discontinued as it has been well tolerated by my body where most have not. Looks like I will have to go back to purchasing single B vitamins to produce this mix.

B-complex #5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For over 30 years, I have tried numerous brands of b-complex and have not experienced the benefits that a person is supposed to get and I could not figure out why. I thought I would give this product a try and I am so happy that I did. The THORNE b-complex is the first one ever in which I have noticed the benefits that the b-vitamins are supposed to provide. I plan to continue with this product.

most suitable for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many B complex , it's the only one i can digest properly without bad side effect.

just what i needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is what i needed, thxy

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Vitamin B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with ingredients and quality of product.

1 2