Effective formula

Posted by Reviewer3261568 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

Thorne B Complex #5

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

great

Posted by Reviewer2657851 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying different brands of B-Complex, I stick with the quality of Thorne. 90 caps per bottle would be nice though.

Fantastic B complex high in B5

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great B complex formula, for those who need extra Vitamin B5 for those who need adrenal support. It's great to have a supplement you can trust won't have any exipient/ingredients that your body might not like!!!

Thorne Research, B complex #5

Posted by Reviewer1054140 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is good. Only it took about a week longer to Latvia as it was said.

GREAT difference!

Posted by Reviewer2759314 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Noticible difference in my well being and energy levels. I love Thorne Research suppliments!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2966336 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They work great and don't upset my stomach.

1 2