good for those with pyrolles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gives a good amount of acitvated B6 so is useful for those with Pyroluria who lose B6 and Zinc under stress

Not for everyone

Posted by blancmange on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose Thorne's B-complex because it contains folate (instead of folic acid) and the more bio available form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin), unlike many other B-complex supplements. I took it for a few weeks but instead of having more energy, I began to feel extremely tired, I could barely get out of bed in the morning and function at work. I figured out it was caused by this when I forgot to take it one morning and felt like myself again. Don't know what causes it, maybe the large dose of B6, maybe it interferes with my thyroid medication... who knows. But I think I'll try with something with a lower dose of B vitamins, maybe something based on nutritional yeast.

Thorne Research B-Complex #6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My naturopathic doctor recommended I take this product to help boost my adrenal glands (this formula has more B6 in it). I really has helped a lot...and I don't get an upset stomach like I did with other B-Complex formulas. Great product.

High Quality with less fillers

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Thorne products for their lack of excessive fillers and additives and lower price.

not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

gives me a headache..smells grose

best vitamin-b product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for men and carnivores since it focuses on B6. Thorne research b-vitamins are the best quality I've found on iherb: Folate isn't in folic acid and b12 is in good quality substances. It is a bit pricey, but I will keep ordering it.

Excellent formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne's formulae are the only ones I can confidently take; I know I won't get side-effects from excipients etc. I really appreciate their full disclosure of all ingredients, something that can be very hard to get out of some other major manufacturers of practitioner-only ranges who won't even disclose all their excipients and flavourings to practitioners because they are commercial secrets. Thorne has my full trust and confidence, and they have never let me down.

PMS relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne and this does not disappoint. Especially great for those with pyroluria or the dreaded MTHFR gene mutation, which I am fortunate enough to have both. I take one daily during PMS and find that it is helpful for anxiety, sluggishness, and water retention.

Even keel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have Pyroluria. Getting the balance is tricky. I find I am at my best when using this B Complex plus one Pyrrole Primer. Relief!

High quality Vit-B with more of the important B6

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research is my favourite brand that does not use magnesium stearate. Very much a plus point. I love the variety of Vit-Bs that they come up with - especially this particular higher B6 content. I need more B6 to better function at work, I notice that I don't get mid-day sleepiness now. Bravo!