Stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Thorne research b.p.p.

Posted by 4796200338404644353 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent very pleased

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

My naturopath put me on to B.P.P.

Posted by 5750846131839813864 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath put me onto B.P.P. after she was unable to get my digestive system under control. Since starting on B.P.P. I have not looked back. Excellent product for me.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by 4736144836676868177 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality product - and great price from iherb.

Great digestion benefits

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

All good

Posted by 5487247764118075801 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

Posted by truevitality on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

stomach issues

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

fantastick digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

1 2