Stomach pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Thorne research b.p.p.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent very pleased

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

This product has the right enzymes combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my daughter. She was diagnosed with hiatus hernia and was very sick and nauseous because of the lack of enzymes in her stomach , she is feeling so much better now.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with low stomach acid and gut problems

My naturopath put me on to B.P.P.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath put me onto B.P.P. after she was unable to get my digestive system under control. Since starting on B.P.P. I have not looked back. Excellent product for me.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality product - and great price from iherb.

Great digestion benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

All good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

Posted by truevitality on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

1 2