Used for cognitive support against neuro-lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have found to help with cognitive support against neuro-lyme with the exception of Ortho-Mind by AOR. However it is almost as good and is significantly cheaper.

These are good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these a day. Prior to that, my memory and recall were getting pretty embarrassing. Now it's only a minor problem. It took around 2 weeks to notice the difference, and 2 months later, if I cut back to one a day, instead of 2, I can notice the difference. I definitely need 2 a day.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My grandparents take this against cognitive decline, they seem to be happy with this product.

Alternative for Himalaya bacopa...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since the Himalaya bacopa was sold out, I had to try an alternative. This bacopa seems able to replace the outstanding Himalaya bacopa as far as effects go, but I like the Himalaya caplets better than these capsules.

bacopa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

no observed effects

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ive taken this on and off over the years and it totally makes a difference, especially when Im feeling down. It just lifts my spirits mentally.

Indispensable to mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this herb indispensable in helping improve my mental focus and in general providing some uplift to my mood. I have experimented with many products, and this one I feel helps control a mental scatteredness that has developed post-menopause. It takes awhile to notice its effect. Now I would not be without it.

very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

still evaluating

Didn't do much for me

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took this brand after another brand didn't do much for me and I didn't see much of a benefit from this.