Help

This multi has only active B's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has got NO inactive B's to fasten to enzymes and block ACTIVE ones. Many people cannot break down inactive B's to active B's, whether due to genes or diet. This formula contains iron which I need even past menopause as I am semi vegetarian. Also once I went past menopause my hair analysis started to show low copper (which is common because estrogen increases the hlaf life of copper).

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for 6 months now and are truly satisfied. We have used similar yet far more expensive products in the past, and we must say that this product is great value for money. Our children of 9 and 11 years old take one capsule a day. On the label a daily intake of 6 capsules for adults is recommended, however we take only 3, because this is what is indicated on the label in The Netherlands.

Fantastic quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath highly recommended me to take this multi. It is fantastic and superior to any other multi I have tried

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Higher energy, better looking skin and hair and better immune defense.

Just perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good product. I ordered them because i have difficulty to swallow big pills, they are smaller than the regular size vitamins. Easy to swallow and free of all the added chemicals/sugars/starsh other brands often have.

Comprehensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin, has really helped with my long term recovery from illness.

MTHFR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only recently found out I a MTHFR gene anomaly and was taking other vitamin supplements for months to no effect. I have been taking this supplement for nearly 5 months and I have more energy and my peripheral neuropathy has improved.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best nutrition!

Outstanding Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take the full 6 capsule dose. 3 with breakfast and 3 at lunch. The B complex in this product keeps your energy up ALL day. Sleep at night is way more restful. Thinking is clear and sharp. You need to try these!

Doctor Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My naturalpath recommended this brand of vitamin. It has everything I need and I have noticed an increase in overall health since taking it. It's expensive, but worth it, Thorne makes high quality products.

1 2 3