This multi has only active B's

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has got NO inactive B's to fasten to enzymes and block ACTIVE ones. Many people cannot break down inactive B's to active B's, whether due to genes or diet. This formula contains iron which I need even past menopause as I am semi vegetarian. Also once I went past menopause my hair analysis started to show low copper (which is common because estrogen increases the hlaf life of copper).

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer2968090 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for 6 months now and are truly satisfied. We have used similar yet far more expensive products in the past, and we must say that this product is great value for money. Our children of 9 and 11 years old take one capsule a day. On the label a daily intake of 6 capsules for adults is recommended, however we take only 3, because this is what is indicated on the label in The Netherlands.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer1475523 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good product. I ordered them because i have difficulty to swallow big pills, they are smaller than the regular size vitamins. Easy to swallow and free of all the added chemicals/sugars/starsh other brands often have.

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Higher energy, better looking skin and hair and better immune defense.

Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1208586 on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin, has really helped with my long term recovery from illness.

Fantastic quality

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath highly recommended me to take this multi. It is fantastic and superior to any other multi I have tried

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My naturalpath recommended this brand of vitamin. It has everything I need and I have noticed an increase in overall health since taking it. It's expensive, but worth it, Thorne makes high quality products.

Nutrients

Posted by Reviewer2673188 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. good dosge.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, complete multivitamin and mineral supplement. Try it, you will be happy you did.

Best multimineral/multivitamin I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multimineral/mulivitamin I've ever had. It made a real difference to me once I discovered this product. It's great to get all the elements you need in a low exipient product, so you don't have to worry about reactions. Before I found this I had trouble meeting all my doctors nutritional recomendations, just couldn't find supplements to meet with all the nutritional elements I needed. Once I added this to my supplement regime, I had everything covered finally. Great product you can be sure won't have anything added that might upset you. Excellent product.

1 2 3